12/06/2007

TODAY i have english class at 11.00 o'clock. TODAY in my english class have examination.A.JASPER instruction to student in class follow him go to his room .I'm go to his room con tinued my friend. A.JASPER say i should improve my english because if i want to graduate from Assumption university, i want work hard and improve basic english about writing ,reading and speaking . IT is basic english and he introduce i should study english extra course. I know extra course can improve my english , but i have big problem about study extra course. MY problem is time because i study seven day to week and i finish class 18.30 o'clock every day. SO, i think should to look for other choice for improve my english. TODAY after i talk with A.JASPER , i worry about my basic english , because i graduate coming soon . I don't sure i can pass english in four yaer .Ever though i worry about my english but have some thing i happy and i feel good ,beause A.JASPER he to pay attention to his student. Finally i promise myself and A.JASPER i work hard and improve my english.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Good to hear that Mr. Bundit!!